Feeling like you could do with a dose of inspiration? Well, our creative symposium might just do the trick. It’s shaping up to be a fantastic, fast-paced day of inspirational talks, experiments and live elements from some of the best creative folk in the UK and beyond.
We launched Here 2013 last month with a sneak preview of some of the speakers you could expect in the programme from the likes of New York-based digital artist Rafaël Rozendaal and writer-cum-performer Adam Buxton, to French director and experience designer Nelly Ben Hayoun and Erik Kessels, creative director of Amsterdam-based communications agency KesselsKramer.
We can now reveal that award-winning illustrator, art director and set designer Sarah Illenberger will be joining us to give a behind-the-scenes look at the marvellous work she produces in her Berlin studio, along with Stuart Wood, director of rAndom International, responsible for the highly-acclaimed Rain Room among a host of other notable projects.
We’re thrilled to have designer, illustrator and art director Kate Moross providing a unique insight into her practice as well as the Spanish directing collective CANADA, whose videos we just can’t get enough of – like this one for Battles and this for Justice. The full programme will be released soon.
So what are you waiting for? Earlybird tickets sold out like hot cakes, but there are still tickets available. Click here for more details.
If you’re a student or recent 2012 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass) simply email email@example.com for the discount code.
- Hilarious send-up of selfie culture from Mercedes-Benz, Justin O'Shea and Jayne Min
- Mattis Dovier tracks the painful metamorphosis of man into machine in his new short
- Class A Marketing analyses the advertising techniques of drug dealers
- Yuri Suzuki's new invention lets users turn any object into a functioning musical instrument
- Snøhetta develops a “tribal language” for Høyskolen Kristiania School
- Work, build and don’t whine: historic portrayals of women in art and design
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)