Feeling like you could do with a dose of inspiration? Well, our creative symposium might just do the trick. It’s shaping up to be a fantastic, fast-paced day of inspirational talks, experiments and live elements from some of the best creative folk in the UK and beyond.
We launched Here 2013 last month with a sneak preview of some of the speakers you could expect in the programme from the likes of New York-based digital artist Rafaël Rozendaal and writer-cum-performer Adam Buxton, to French director and experience designer Nelly Ben Hayoun and Erik Kessels, creative director of Amsterdam-based communications agency KesselsKramer.
We can now reveal that award-winning illustrator, art director and set designer Sarah Illenberger will be joining us to give a behind-the-scenes look at the marvellous work she produces in her Berlin studio, along with Stuart Wood, director of rAndom International, responsible for the highly-acclaimed Rain Room among a host of other notable projects.
We’re thrilled to have designer, illustrator and art director Kate Moross providing a unique insight into her practice as well as the Spanish directing collective CANADA, whose videos we just can’t get enough of – like this one for Battles and this for Justice. The full programme will be released soon.
So what are you waiting for? Earlybird tickets sold out like hot cakes, but there are still tickets available. Click here for more details.
If you’re a student or recent 2012 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass) simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
- Best of the Web: a few of our favourite things we've spotted on the internet this week
- Tom Phillips' magnum opus turned a Victorian novel into a work of art spanning 50 years
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang
- Raphael Schoen's cheerfully chaotic posters for a Swiss youth club
- Illustrators including Sam Taylor and Charlotte Mei's tributes to NWA's Straight Outta Compton
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting