Feeling like you could do with a dose of inspiration? Well, our creative symposium might just do the trick. It’s shaping up to be a fantastic, fast-paced day of inspirational talks, experiments and live elements from some of the best creative folk in the UK and beyond.
We launched Here 2013 last month with a sneak preview of some of the speakers you could expect in the programme from the likes of New York-based digital artist Rafaël Rozendaal and writer-cum-performer Adam Buxton, to French director and experience designer Nelly Ben Hayoun and Erik Kessels, creative director of Amsterdam-based communications agency KesselsKramer.
We can now reveal that award-winning illustrator, art director and set designer Sarah Illenberger will be joining us to give a behind-the-scenes look at the marvellous work she produces in her Berlin studio, along with Stuart Wood, director of rAndom International, responsible for the highly-acclaimed Rain Room among a host of other notable projects.
We’re thrilled to have designer, illustrator and art director Kate Moross providing a unique insight into her practice as well as the Spanish directing collective CANADA, whose videos we just can’t get enough of – like this one for Battles and this for Justice. The full programme will be released soon.
So what are you waiting for? Earlybird tickets sold out like hot cakes, but there are still tickets available. Click here for more details.
If you’re a student or recent 2012 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass) simply email email@example.com for the discount code.
- Envisions collective, breaking down the boundaries of design
- Zsofia Schweger’s paintings depict her Hungarian home frozen in time
- Illustrator Nuno Maria’s fresh aesthetic and smooth shapes rework ordinary objects
- A cookbook inspired by Brad Pitt's on-screen eating habits
- Uganda’s boisterous nightlife as captured by photographer Michele Sibiloni
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August