Feeling like you could do with a dose of inspiration? Well, our creative symposium might just do the trick. It’s shaping up to be a fantastic, fast-paced day of inspirational talks, experiments and live elements from some of the best creative folk in the UK and beyond.
We launched Here 2013 last month with a sneak preview of some of the speakers you could expect in the programme from the likes of New York-based digital artist Rafaël Rozendaal and writer-cum-performer Adam Buxton, to French director and experience designer Nelly Ben Hayoun and Erik Kessels, creative director of Amsterdam-based communications agency KesselsKramer.
We can now reveal that award-winning illustrator, art director and set designer Sarah Illenberger will be joining us to give a behind-the-scenes look at the marvellous work she produces in her Berlin studio, along with Stuart Wood, director of rAndom International, responsible for the highly-acclaimed Rain Room among a host of other notable projects.
We’re thrilled to have designer, illustrator and art director Kate Moross providing a unique insight into her practice as well as the Spanish directing collective CANADA, whose videos we just can’t get enough of – like this one for Battles and this for Justice. The full programme will be released soon.
So what are you waiting for? Earlybird tickets sold out like hot cakes, but there are still tickets available. Click here for more details.
If you’re a student or recent 2012 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass) simply email email@example.com for the discount code.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU