Tudo Bom Todo Bem. Alex and myself have recently returned from Sao Paulo where we ran a five day workshop with Mesa & Cadeira (Table & Chairs). Hosted in the impressive Weiden + Kennedy offices and following in the rather large footsteps of Anthony Burrill and Andy Cameron, our workshop ran during evenings and weekends with 16 like-minded individuals centred around curation, editing and publishing content.
During our five day workshop we were also lucky enough to work with some of the keenest minds in the city, and collaboratively set ourselves a mission – to make people fall in love with Sao Paulo. The content that followed has exceeded our expectations, and the passion and personality every single person bought to their contribution was typical of a city that despite reputation, has proved to be the most welcoming we’ve ever visited.
Finding the right way to best tell the story resulted in articles including photographs, videos, audio and words and the content varied from football to hairdressers, sandwiches to busses. All the content is available to see on www.tudobemtudobomsp.com (a website we built in less than 24 hours).
A massive thank you to Barbara, Francesca and Sérgio for a fantastic week in an amazing city.
- Artist Henry Taylor takes over LA gallery Blum & Poe
- Accent magazine takes us behind the scenes of issue two
- Shannon Jager, a graphic designer combining the technical and the thoughtful
- The Gourmand visualises the intricate flavours of Glenmorangie whisky
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf