Tudo Bom Todo Bem. Alex and myself have recently returned from Sao Paulo where we ran a five day workshop with Mesa & Cadeira (Table & Chairs). Hosted in the impressive Weiden + Kennedy offices and following in the rather large footsteps of Anthony Burrill and Andy Cameron, our workshop ran during evenings and weekends with 16 like-minded individuals centred around curation, editing and publishing content.
During our five day workshop we were also lucky enough to work with some of the keenest minds in the city, and collaboratively set ourselves a mission – to make people fall in love with Sao Paulo. The content that followed has exceeded our expectations, and the passion and personality every single person bought to their contribution was typical of a city that despite reputation, has proved to be the most welcoming we’ve ever visited.
Finding the right way to best tell the story resulted in articles including photographs, videos, audio and words and the content varied from football to hairdressers, sandwiches to busses. All the content is available to see on www.tudobemtudobomsp.com (a website we built in less than 24 hours).
A massive thank you to Barbara, Francesca and Sérgio for a fantastic week in an amazing city.
- Envisions collective, breaking down the boundaries of design
- Zsofia Schweger’s paintings depict her Hungarian home frozen in time
- Illustrator Nuno Maria’s fresh aesthetic and smooth shapes rework ordinary objects
- A cookbook inspired by Brad Pitt's on-screen eating habits
- Uganda’s boisterous nightlife as captured by photographer Michele Sibiloni
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August