Tudo Bom Todo Bem. Alex and myself have recently returned from Sao Paulo where we ran a five day workshop with Mesa & Cadeira (Table & Chairs). Hosted in the impressive Weiden + Kennedy offices and following in the rather large footsteps of Anthony Burrill and Andy Cameron, our workshop ran during evenings and weekends with 16 like-minded individuals centred around curation, editing and publishing content.
During our five day workshop we were also lucky enough to work with some of the keenest minds in the city, and collaboratively set ourselves a mission – to make people fall in love with Sao Paulo. The content that followed has exceeded our expectations, and the passion and personality every single person bought to their contribution was typical of a city that despite reputation, has proved to be the most welcoming we’ve ever visited.
Finding the right way to best tell the story resulted in articles including photographs, videos, audio and words and the content varied from football to hairdressers, sandwiches to busses. All the content is available to see on www.tudobemtudobomsp.com (a website we built in less than 24 hours).
A massive thank you to Barbara, Francesca and Sérgio for a fantastic week in an amazing city.
- Cool links, mag love and who to follow – it's Best of the Web!
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art influences
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Build and the Nike brand team creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Marco Onofri tackles the topic of internet lust in The Followers (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- David Hockney reveals what life is like in his Los Angeles studio
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs