Snappy dressers and stylish types listen carefully, we’re about to show you a little piece of fashion excellence from the inimitable Kenzo and their men’s F/W 2012 collection. We’ve already demonstrated their collaborative genius in the form of Carl Burgess’ womenswear promo, but like all great brands, Kenzo know only too well that the follow up needs to be just as good as the original.
For their menswear promo they’ve teamed up with art directors of EVERYTHING good Meiré Und Meiré and CATK to produce a pristine snapshot of a seriously tasty new line. We like it, you’ll love it, everyone’s a winner!
- Designer Collin Fletcher’s rich portfolio of music-related projects
- Mainframe turns the movements of recognisable objects on their head
- Local Characters: Anna Kulachek typographically depicts her hometown of Moscow
- Illustrator and animator Steph Hope’s cast of weird and wonderful characters
- Interactive magazine The Exposed searches for utopia in issue two
- Street View: Photographs of Urban Life, displays 100 years of photography
- Netflix launches new documentary series Abstract: The Art of Design with a stellar lineup
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- Juventus football club given a new identity by Interbrand
- Maziyar Pahlevan’s monochrome portfolio is full of typographic experiments
- Tokyo illustrator Okamura Yuta and his endearing brush-and-ink characters