Snappy dressers and stylish types listen carefully, we’re about to show you a little piece of fashion excellence from the inimitable Kenzo and their men’s F/W 2012 collection. We’ve already demonstrated their collaborative genius in the form of Carl Burgess’ womenswear promo, but like all great brands, Kenzo know only too well that the follow up needs to be just as good as the original.
For their menswear promo they’ve teamed up with art directors of EVERYTHING good Meiré Und Meiré and CATK to produce a pristine snapshot of a seriously tasty new line. We like it, you’ll love it, everyone’s a winner!
- M/M (Paris) and the ongoing conversations that define its practice
- Mari Kanstad Johnson's wonderful work picks apart complex narratives
- Bradley Pinkerton’s projects combine handmade gestures with scanned-in textures
- Roberts Rurans uses acrylic paint to add depth and warmth to his illustrations
- The prodigal return of “iconoclastic” artist Danny Fox
- Jump into the world of Ben Jones’ post-internet, psychedelic paintings
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books