Snappy dressers and stylish types listen carefully, we’re about to show you a little piece of fashion excellence from the inimitable Kenzo and their men’s F/W 2012 collection. We’ve already demonstrated their collaborative genius in the form of Carl Burgess’ womenswear promo, but like all great brands, Kenzo know only too well that the follow up needs to be just as good as the original.
For their menswear promo they’ve teamed up with art directors of EVERYTHING good Meiré Und Meiré and CATK to produce a pristine snapshot of a seriously tasty new line. We like it, you’ll love it, everyone’s a winner!
- Envisions collective, breaking down the boundaries of design
- Zsofia Schweger’s paintings depict her Hungarian home frozen in time
- Illustrator Nuno Maria’s fresh aesthetic and smooth shapes rework ordinary objects
- A cookbook inspired by Brad Pitt's on-screen eating habits
- Uganda’s boisterous nightlife as captured by photographer Michele Sibiloni
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August