Snappy dressers and stylish types listen carefully, we’re about to show you a little piece of fashion excellence from the inimitable Kenzo and their men’s F/W 2012 collection. We’ve already demonstrated their collaborative genius in the form of Carl Burgess’ womenswear promo, but like all great brands, Kenzo know only too well that the follow up needs to be just as good as the original.
For their menswear promo they’ve teamed up with art directors of EVERYTHING good Meiré Und Meiré and CATK to produce a pristine snapshot of a seriously tasty new line. We like it, you’ll love it, everyone’s a winner!
- Roberta Sant’Anna takes her camera inside a weird and wonderful Brazilian water park
- “Work hard and be nice to people”: what we learned at Nicer Tuesdays March
- “Dance exists when we run out of things to say”: choreographer Holly Blakey on her life and practice
- From admirer to employee: The New York Times Magazine designer Ben Grandgenett
- Amina Bouajila’s illustrations flit between reality and limbo in colourful hues
- Rufus Newell uses curves and scribbles to depict Greek gods and heroes
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know