Some Friday mornings you need something super-bright, super-colourful and super-fun to kickstart your day and send you headlong to the glories of the weekend. With that in mind, may we present this great shoot by Michael Burk for a new collaboration between Sight Unseen and Print All Over Me which is about to go on show at New York Design Week.
The collection features clothing and furniture and Michael went all-out on his visual treatment, so the colours and the patterns seem to burst out the images. It’s worth saying that New York Design Week is not always noted for this kind of exuberance so a big round of applause for all involved here for bringing the joy.
Sight Unseen Offsite opens today at 200 Lafayette Street in New York and runs until 20 May.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan