Some Friday mornings you need something super-bright, super-colourful and super-fun to kickstart your day and send you headlong to the glories of the weekend. With that in mind, may we present this great shoot by Michael Burk for a new collaboration between Sight Unseen and Print All Over Me which is about to go on show at New York Design Week.
The collection features clothing and furniture and Michael went all-out on his visual treatment, so the colours and the patterns seem to burst out the images. It’s worth saying that New York Design Week is not always noted for this kind of exuberance so a big round of applause for all involved here for bringing the joy.
Sight Unseen Offsite opens today at 200 Lafayette Street in New York and runs until 20 May.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood