Some Friday mornings you need something super-bright, super-colourful and super-fun to kickstart your day and send you headlong to the glories of the weekend. With that in mind, may we present this great shoot by Michael Burk for a new collaboration between Sight Unseen and Print All Over Me which is about to go on show at New York Design Week.
The collection features clothing and furniture and Michael went all-out on his visual treatment, so the colours and the patterns seem to burst out the images. It’s worth saying that New York Design Week is not always noted for this kind of exuberance so a big round of applause for all involved here for bringing the joy.
Sight Unseen Offsite opens today at 200 Lafayette Street in New York and runs until 20 May.
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs