Fabulous young designer Felix de Pass is next up to put himself in the way of the My LDF juggernaut. Felix is taking part in Object Abuse at KK Outlet in Hoxton Square until the end of the month.
What are you most looking forward to at this year’s festival?
I’m really looking forward to seeing an exhibition at Jasper Morrison’s shop that explores three centuries of drinking glasses.
What is the event, place or memory that really sums up the LDF for you?
Trying to get work done in between cycling around the city visiting exhibitions.
Any tips for LDF first-timers?
Seek out recommendations, be selective and go to open studio visits.
What’s the best way to relax after a long day at the LDF?
A refreshing drink at a good party while catching up with old friends.
What’s your favourite London design icon?
The River Thames.
In three words, how would you describe the state of the UK design industry?
Leading the world.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations