For someone like me (and I’ll sweepingly state, in a non-profound way, that I am not alone) this was a very exciting moment: I spoke to the computer god and it replied. Even the simplest of commands, with its instant reveal, was a very exciting moment.
Just try it and see!
- Curator Shonagh Marshall takes us through the highlights from Hair by Sam McKnight
- Yeji Yun’s imaginative zine combines frozen lands, whales and cocktails
- Zhang Kechun encapsulates the oblivion of China's mysterious Yellow River
- Artist Anna Valdez brings her eye for detail to digital painting
- Bold in its broadness, the work of Dave Singley
- Córdova Canillas seek inspiration between nostalgia and obsolescence for C de C annual
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity