For someone like me (and I’ll sweepingly state, in a non-profound way, that I am not alone) this was a very exciting moment: I spoke to the computer god and it replied. Even the simplest of commands, with its instant reveal, was a very exciting moment.
Just try it and see!
- The wacky, zany and eccentric world of illustrator Egle Zvirblyte
- Maziyar Pahlevan’s monochrome portfolio is full of typographic experiments
- The cut glass assemblages of graphic-turned-3D designer Juli Bolaños-Durman
- Photographer Mico Toledo documents the defiant protestors of Standing Rock
- Kevin Umaña’s abstract paintings portray a musical symphony
- The delicately ornate, but very cheeky sculptures of Liv and Dom
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Special Projects on why, sometimes, design is best kept simple
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant