The Royal College of Art’s graduation shows are now in full swing and unsurprisingly the reaction to Show RCA 2014 has been terrific. Continuing with our video portraits of some of those students taking part, here are some more insights into the projects and personalities of those whose work is currently on show across the Kensington and Battersea campuses. From a ceramicist and a sculptor to an animator and one of those graduating in the brand new Service Design course, meet these four talents and then make a date to get down to the shows during the next week or so.
It’s Nice That is proud be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which runs until 29 June (closed 27); find out more on the dedicated website.
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Sweet, surreal still lifes by Paris-based Clotilde Viannay
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Music's slick, dark designs for British Fashion Council annual review
- Wonder Room shows how to adapt posters designed for print for online
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Superb graphic design for Factory Records-inspired tape and vinyl label
- Design agency dn&co. set to rebranding a whole area of London, St James's