The Royal College of Art’s graduation shows are now in full swing and unsurprisingly the reaction to Show RCA 2014 has been terrific. Continuing with our video portraits of some of those students taking part, here are some more insights into the projects and personalities of those whose work is currently on show across the Kensington and Battersea campuses. From a ceramicist and a sculptor to an animator and one of those graduating in the brand new Service Design course, meet these four talents and then make a date to get down to the shows during the next week or so.
It’s Nice That is proud be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which runs until 29 June (closed 27); find out more on the dedicated website.
- Brian Blomerth illustrates a “trippers guide” to the iPhone 64
- Alex de Mora on shooting Vice parties and famous footballers
- Natacha Paschal’s “deformed” interpretations of mag covers and fashion ads
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Photographer Adrian Samson plays with space and perspective in this series of “still lifes”
- Photographer Sophie Green captures pagans at Stonehenge's summer solstice
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design