The Royal College of Art’s graduation shows are now in full swing and unsurprisingly the reaction to Show RCA 2014 has been terrific. Continuing with our video portraits of some of those students taking part, here are some more insights into the projects and personalities of those whose work is currently on show across the Kensington and Battersea campuses. From a ceramicist and a sculptor to an animator and one of those graduating in the brand new Service Design course, meet these four talents and then make a date to get down to the shows during the next week or so.
It’s Nice That is proud be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which runs until 29 June (closed 27); find out more on the dedicated website.
- TFI Friday! Here's the Best of the Web.
- “Legs eleven, droopy drawers, dirty knees”: A clock that uses bingo calls instead of numbers
- Great new work for The New York Times and Bloomberg Businessweek from Oscar Bolton Green
- Dots, blocks and fades layered up in multifaceted exhibition identity for The Hague’s Royal Academy
- Patty Carroll's bizarre photos hide women in chaotic, hand-built scenes
- Dougal Wilson's Morris dancing-heavy first music video in six years
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Japanese artist Tatsuro Kiuchi is back with more beautifully finished illustrations