The Royal College of Art’s graduation shows are now in full swing and unsurprisingly the reaction to Show RCA 2014 has been terrific. Continuing with our video portraits of some of those students taking part, here are some more insights into the projects and personalities of those whose work is currently on show across the Kensington and Battersea campuses. From a ceramicist and a sculptor to an animator and one of those graduating in the brand new Service Design course, meet these four talents and then make a date to get down to the shows during the next week or so.
It’s Nice That is proud be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which runs until 29 June (closed 27); find out more on the dedicated website.
- The creative team behind John Grant’s post-apocalyptic world
- They have beauty, they have grace, they are Jack Mears’ ceramic dogs
- Caroline Tompkins deftly captures goggle marks, swim caps and foam floats
- Illustrator Jan Robert Duennweller's erratic style creates "visual headlines"
- Réka Neszmélyi's boundary breaking identity for Hungarian Bánkitó Cultural & Music Festival 2016
- Five things to remember as a young creative
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale