The Royal College of Art’s graduation shows are now in full swing and unsurprisingly the reaction to Show RCA 2014 has been terrific. Continuing with our video portraits of some of those students taking part, here are some more insights into the projects and personalities of those whose work is currently on show across the Kensington and Battersea campuses. From a ceramicist and a sculptor to an animator and one of those graduating in the brand new Service Design course, meet these four talents and then make a date to get down to the shows during the next week or so.
It’s Nice That is proud be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which runs until 29 June (closed 27); find out more on the dedicated website.
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”