We’ve focused a lot so far on the students- taking part in this year’s Royal College of Art graduate exhibition Show RCA 2014. But it’s an intense time for the staff too, so in our latest video renowned graphic designer and Dean of the Communication School Neville Brody talks to us about this year’s work, and why the show is still such an important time for an institution like the RCA, against a challenging educational landscape.
It’s Nice That is proud to be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which runs until 29 June (closed 27); find out more on the dedicated website.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages