We’ve focused a lot so far on the students- taking part in this year’s Royal College of Art graduate exhibition Show RCA 2014. But it’s an intense time for the staff too, so in our latest video renowned graphic designer and Dean of the Communication School Neville Brody talks to us about this year’s work, and why the show is still such an important time for an institution like the RCA, against a challenging educational landscape.
It’s Nice That is proud to be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which runs until 29 June (closed 27); find out more on the dedicated website.
- Sam Pilling, Hattie Newman, Phil Sharp and Kit Caless at Nicer Tuesdays September
- Stephanie Unger’s instinctive illustrations use bright colours and simple shapes
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Nobrow co-founder Sam Arthur shares his favourite books
- Photographer Laura Pannack finds inspiration in a Romanian folk tale
- Ho Tam, the one-man-band publisher
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf