We’ve focused a lot so far on the students- taking part in this year’s Royal College of Art graduate exhibition Show RCA 2014. But it’s an intense time for the staff too, so in our latest video renowned graphic designer and Dean of the Communication School Neville Brody talks to us about this year’s work, and why the show is still such an important time for an institution like the RCA, against a challenging educational landscape.
It’s Nice That is proud to be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which runs until 29 June (closed 27); find out more on the dedicated website.
- Wrap up warm with this week's Best of the Web
- This is Jane: a charming photo series that displays the empowerment of women
- Brooklyn-based illustrator Aaron Fernandez’s fluorescent editorial commissions
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Join Jonathan Barnbrook, Maisie Willoughby, Wallace Henning, Anna Lomax and Jess Bonham at Nicer Tuesdays December
- Legs 11: artist Alfie Kungu’s comically long-trousered figures
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich