And so here we are again; post Christmas party hangovers throbbing, a sense of end of year ennui mixed with regret and a side order of shame. Never fear though we have just the thing for you; a Studio Audience Christmas special with nine guests a guesting, loads of creative highlights of 2013 and a whole bundle of in jokes. Enjoy.
And here – in particular order – are the things people picked out (as if you care).
Will Hudson: The Esquire Big Black Book
Alex Bec: Rami Niemi’s ADC Annual illustrations
Maisie Skidmore: The British Library Kerouac exhibition
James Cartwright: The Light Show
Liv Siddall: Great adverts from Mercedes, Volvo Trucks and Hello Flo.
Julian Ellerby: The 6A Architects Paul Smith store
Bruce Usher: The new Dairy Milk branding and the Chuck Close show at White Cube
Rob Peart: The Facbook Thwarting T-Shirt
Anna Kinneir: Nelly Ben Hayoun’s International Space Orchestra
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"