And so here we are again; post Christmas party hangovers throbbing, a sense of end of year ennui mixed with regret and a side order of shame. Never fear though we have just the thing for you; a Studio Audience Christmas special with nine guests a guesting, loads of creative highlights of 2013 and a whole bundle of in jokes. Enjoy.
And here – in particular order – are the things people picked out (as if you care).
Will Hudson: The Esquire Big Black Book
Alex Bec: Rami Niemi’s ADC Annual illustrations
Maisie Skidmore: The British Library Kerouac exhibition
James Cartwright: The Light Show
Liv Siddall: Great adverts from Mercedes, Volvo Trucks and Hello Flo.
Julian Ellerby: The 6A Architects Paul Smith store
Bruce Usher: The new Dairy Milk branding and the Chuck Close show at White Cube
Rob Peart: The Facbook Thwarting T-Shirt
Anna Kinneir: Nelly Ben Hayoun’s International Space Orchestra
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf