Our coverage of the 2011 London Design Festival is being supported by The Lollipop Shoppe. As a company dedicated to promoting top-quality design, both classic and contemporary, in an enthusiastic, friendly environment, their values correspond clearly with ours – excellence without any attitude.
Every day during the festival, they will be giving away a free limited edition Anthony Burrill clock to someone who signs up to their email newsletter. All you have to is go here, pop your details in and sit back and hope for the best. Even if you don’t win, it’s the best way to keep up-to-date with what’s going on at the company’s London and Brighton stores.
Massive thanks to Marco and his team for helping us add our voice to the LDF coverage.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant