Our coverage of the 2011 London Design Festival is being supported by The Lollipop Shoppe. As a company dedicated to promoting top-quality design, both classic and contemporary, in an enthusiastic, friendly environment, their values correspond clearly with ours – excellence without any attitude.
Every day during the festival, they will be giving away a free limited edition Anthony Burrill clock to someone who signs up to their email newsletter. All you have to is go here, pop your details in and sit back and hope for the best. Even if you don’t win, it’s the best way to keep up-to-date with what’s going on at the company’s London and Brighton stores.
Massive thanks to Marco and his team for helping us add our voice to the LDF coverage.
- Wrap up warm with this week's Best of the Web
- This is Jane: a charming photo series that displays the empowerment of women
- Brooklyn-based illustrator Aaron Fernandez’s fluorescent editorial commissions
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Join Jonathan Barnbrook, Maisie Willoughby, Wallace Henning, Anna Lomax and Jess Bonham at Nicer Tuesdays December
- Legs 11: artist Alfie Kungu’s comically long-trousered figures
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich