Our coverage of the 2011 London Design Festival is being supported by The Lollipop Shoppe. As a company dedicated to promoting top-quality design, both classic and contemporary, in an enthusiastic, friendly environment, their values correspond clearly with ours – excellence without any attitude.
Every day during the festival, they will be giving away a free limited edition Anthony Burrill clock to someone who signs up to their email newsletter. All you have to is go here, pop your details in and sit back and hope for the best. Even if you don’t win, it’s the best way to keep up-to-date with what’s going on at the company’s London and Brighton stores.
Massive thanks to Marco and his team for helping us add our voice to the LDF coverage.
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?