Our coverage of the 2011 London Design Festival is being supported by The Lollipop Shoppe. As a company dedicated to promoting top-quality design, both classic and contemporary, in an enthusiastic, friendly environment, their values correspond clearly with ours – excellence without any attitude.
Every day during the festival, they will be giving away a free limited edition Anthony Burrill clock to someone who signs up to their email newsletter. All you have to is go here, pop your details in and sit back and hope for the best. Even if you don’t win, it’s the best way to keep up-to-date with what’s going on at the company’s London and Brighton stores.
Massive thanks to Marco and his team for helping us add our voice to the LDF coverage.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages