Animation studio Animade and KK Outlet have teamed up to create an interactive A-Z of modern London for hotel chain Citizen M. The collaboration has seen the creation of 26 irreverent and cheeky animations of the “most iconic, lovable and annoying things” about the capital.
Clicking on any key will cause an animated short to pop up covering everything from greedy City bankers to artisan coffee, grime nights and dodgy chicken shops.
“Like the best of British humour it’s self-depreciative and irreverent and manages to include the favourite topic of British conversation – the weather,” say the creators.
Click here to try out the interactive keyboard for yourself.
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Lili des Bellons illustrates a fluoro world of monsters and robots
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again