The upcoming issue of Interview Magazine is to feature one of the most jaw-dropping of sibling duos, Solange Knowles interviewed by Beyonce Knowles.
The feature, which Solange shared via Instagram yesterday, is to be released in February and can be read online here. Within the interview the sisters discuss a range of topics sure to have any fan of the Knowles family hyperventilating. Beyonce asks Solange on her attraction to music and art, the misconceptions of being a strong woman, her latest album A Seat at the Table, and how Beyonce did at being an older sister. “You did a kickass job,” Solange explains. “You were the most patient, loving, wonderful sister ever. In the 30 years that we’ve been together, I think we’ve only really, like, butted heads … we can count on one hand.”
Solange, who graces the cover of the issue, was photographed by Swedish photographer, Mikael Jansson, who has shot Millie Bobby Brown, Charlotte Gainsbourg and Saoirse Ronan for Interview cover features.
- Photographer Peter Anderson on his experiments with a Widelux camera and their "wonderful distortions"
- "We are visual storytellers": studio Córdova Canillas talks us through the redesign of Fucking Young! magazine
- A sneak peak into Patrick Kyle’s new comic, Night Door
- Liam Cobb illustrates the collapse of the Heygate Estate in latest comic Conditioner
- “Imagination doesn’t compare to our real life design history”: Annie Atkins on the art of graphic design for film
- X-Rated Adult Movie Posters of the 60s and 70s celebrates gloriously crude B-movie artwork
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc