The upcoming issue of Interview Magazine is to feature one of the most jaw-dropping of sibling duos, Solange Knowles interviewed by Beyonce Knowles.
The feature, which Solange shared via Instagram yesterday, is to be released in February and can be read online here. Within the interview the sisters discuss a range of topics sure to have any fan of the Knowles family hyperventilating. Beyonce asks Solange on her attraction to music and art, the misconceptions of being a strong woman, her latest album A Seat at the Table, and how Beyonce did at being an older sister. “You did a kickass job,” Solange explains. “You were the most patient, loving, wonderful sister ever. In the 30 years that we’ve been together, I think we’ve only really, like, butted heads … we can count on one hand.”
Solange, who graces the cover of the issue, was photographed by Swedish photographer, Mikael Jansson, who has shot Millie Bobby Brown, Charlotte Gainsbourg and Saoirse Ronan for Interview cover features.
- Photographer Maxwell Conrad Granger shows the goofy beauty of youth
- Serpentine appoints Francis Kéré to build "tree-inspired" 2017 pavilion
- Director Nick Roney on taking The Lemon Twigs to his grandparents’ house
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Meet the speakers: Carl Burgess, Oscar Hudson, Mirka Laura Severa and Olivia Ahmad
- Varied, playful and slightly odd drawings from Japanese illustrator Summer House
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio