British designers Agi Mdumulla and Sam Cotton are one of the biggest success stories of the London menswear scene in recent years. Believing fashion should never be taken too seriously, their beautifully vibrant collections combine bespoke print patterns and a quintessentially British sense of humour with tailored, accessible shapes.
Championed by the likes of Paul Smith and the British Fashion Council, since launching their Agi & Sam label in 2010 they’ve produced collections for Liberty and Topman, and won the 2013 Emerging Menswear Designer Award at the British Fashion Awards.
We are hugely excited to have them speaking at Here 2014!
Join us – get your tickets here!
WeTransfer is a file transfer service which was built to get files from A to B with no hassle, no stress and no charge. But it is much more than that; at its heart is a global exhibition of creative talent. In curating the wallpapers and experience you see on WeTransfer today, they have built an amazing network of artists, illustrators, entrepreneurs, photographers, shops and artisans. It has allowed WeTransfer to provide a free tool for their users, but also support the creativity of some incredible businesses and people around the world.
- Spin studio shares its latest work and how to perk up "depressed-looking" v’s
- Animator Dan Castro tackles the intricacies of relationships in this funny short
- “I don't want to lose my connection with the tangible”: illustrator Jack Taylor on his new digital and 3D process
- Greta Thorkels: a graphic designer creating Gilmore Girls zines and record sleeves
- Grégory Michenaud’s ongoing project sees him explore identity in a Hasidic Jewish community
- Photographer Gilleam Trapenberg explores macho culture against rose-tinted skies in Big Papi
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc