Come one, come all and gather round, It’s Nice That has a rather exciting announcement. For the first time EVER, winter 2012 sees the publication of the It’s Nice That Annual, a round-up of the very best content we’ve been lucky enough to post over the past 12 months.
With at least 50 things showcased on the site every week, we realised there was a great opportunity to slow everything down and take a second, lingering look at some of the most exciting and engaging projects we’ve featured. So we’ve packed the work of over 150 creatives into an enormous volume for your enjoyment.
The limited edition 264-page full-colour hardback also features a lovely illustrated ramble through our regular Bookshelf feature and a celebration of our shiny new 2012 Graduates.
And that’s not all. We are delighted that for this exciting new project we were able to commission the uber-talented Parra to design a bespoke cover full to bursting with his trademark typographic talent.
We’ll be unveiling more spreads over the coming weeks but if you’ve got a Christmas List (you should have, it’s October for goodness sake) then best stick this on it. The book will not be available in stockists, only through our online shop, and has a special pre-order price of £35 including postage and packaging to the UK, mainland Europe and the USA. The Annual will be shipped in early December.
We feel giddy, we may need to sit down…
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016