In the competitive, ever-changing world of the creative industries, it can be hard to get the right opportunities to make great work, which is why the time is ripe for innovative platforms like MOFILM.
It works by setting briefs from big brands and social causes with production grants, trips abroad and exposure on offer for the best creative solutions. The idea, they explain, “is to help filmmakers get discovered, get famous, get exposure and get rewarded.” Filmmakers from around the world are using MOFILM as a launching pad for their careers.
There will be more than 100 briefs for filmmakers to choose from this year, from brands like Coke, Reebok, Chevrolet, Guinness and PlayStation.
And having worked exclusively with film and music in the past, MOPHOTO marks a new raft of opportunities for photographers to get involved in the same way. The latest MOPHOTO brief comes from NESTEA who are looking for photos that juxtapose the “taste of freedom” associated with drinking a Nestea with the boredom or constraints of everyday life.
There is up to $8,000 to be won as well as global exposure for the winning photos so sign up to MOFILM today and start a new chapter in your creative career!
- Brian Griffin's haunting new photography book documents paths that led to the Holocaust
- Japanese designer Tadashi Ueda is back with some ambiguously playful posters
- Great design redressing scuzzy skate aesthetics for new totally rad boardsports mag
- Eric Shaw's abstract looped paintings start as digital sketches
- The Midlands folk who celebrate all-things American, shot beautifully by Tom Martin
- Matthew Brooks documents the eerie homes of mid-century Italian-Canadian immigrants
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)