In the competitive, ever-changing world of the creative industries, it can be hard to get the right opportunities to make great work, which is why the time is ripe for innovative platforms like MOFILM.
It works by setting briefs from big brands and social causes with production grants, trips abroad and exposure on offer for the best creative solutions. The idea, they explain, “is to help filmmakers get discovered, get famous, get exposure and get rewarded.” Filmmakers from around the world are using MOFILM as a launching pad for their careers.
There will be more than 100 briefs for filmmakers to choose from this year, from brands like Coke, Reebok, Chevrolet, Guinness and PlayStation.
And having worked exclusively with film and music in the past, MOPHOTO marks a new raft of opportunities for photographers to get involved in the same way. The latest MOPHOTO brief comes from NESTEA who are looking for photos that juxtapose the “taste of freedom” associated with drinking a Nestea with the boredom or constraints of everyday life.
There is up to $8,000 to be won as well as global exposure for the winning photos so sign up to MOFILM today and start a new chapter in your creative career!
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations