In the competitive, ever-changing world of the creative industries, it can be hard to get the right opportunities to make great work, which is why the time is ripe for innovative platforms like MOFILM.
It works by setting briefs from big brands and social causes with production grants, trips abroad and exposure on offer for the best creative solutions. The idea, they explain, “is to help filmmakers get discovered, get famous, get exposure and get rewarded.” Filmmakers from around the world are using MOFILM as a launching pad for their careers.
There will be more than 100 briefs for filmmakers to choose from this year, from brands like Coke, Reebok, Chevrolet, Guinness and PlayStation.
And having worked exclusively with film and music in the past, MOPHOTO marks a new raft of opportunities for photographers to get involved in the same way. The latest MOPHOTO brief comes from NESTEA who are looking for photos that juxtapose the “taste of freedom” associated with drinking a Nestea with the boredom or constraints of everyday life.
There is up to $8,000 to be won as well as global exposure for the winning photos so sign up to MOFILM today and start a new chapter in your creative career!
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity