At last month’s Nicer Tuesdays supported by Park Communications we were celebrating all things print and were delighted to be joined by Bruno Bayley of Vice who talked us through the title’s history and examined why the publication remains a core part of an expanding media empire. You can watch his talk above to get some real insights into the way this much talked-about but often misunderstood publication operates.
We are also delighted to announce tickets for March’s Nicer Tuesdays, which takes place at our new venue at the Protein Space in east London. When we realised the next event fell just a week before April Fools’ Day, we thought what better way to inspire you all than by inviting some of the best creative pranksters in the land to reveal their weird and wonderful hoaxes!
Also joining us is B.T. Wilderbourne who inserted absurd humour into the driest of all correspondence – the insurance company letter, and Rebecca Broomfield of Bray Leino Communications will spill the beans on inventing Virgin Altantic’s first glass bottom plane.
As ever the beers will be on us, so come and joint us for a tip-top night of prank themed inspiration!
Founded in 1991, Park Communications is considered by many to be London’s preeminent printer. With a roster of both corporate and cultural clients, Park is a one-stop-shop to translate, artwork, print and bind literature of many different kinds, from the finest coffee table books and catalogues, through FTSE annual reports, to niche market magazines and brochures. Working closely with clients to develop bespoke creative solutions, Park’s reputation is built on the highest quality, reliability and flexibility.
They have brought their professionalism to both our Printed Pages magazine and the It’s Nice That Annual 2013, and we look forward to working with them in 2014 and beyond. To contact Park, email Alison at email@example.com or via the website www.parkcom.co.uk.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan