Now we know – we know – that the appearance of Christmas goodies in the shops at the start of October is like a red rag to a bull for an awful lot of people. So what we are about to tell you is not an effort to wish the year away, we just thought you should know that the It’s Nice That Annual 2013 is available to pre-order now! Huzzah!
Many of you will remember last year’s inaugural Annual, a beautiful hardback book celebrating the most exciting and engaging projects we posted on the site. Well guess what, as night follows day and 2013 follows 2012, it’s back ready to revel in another 12 months of creative excellence.
With more than 130 projects plus a look at our Graduates class of 2013, the Annual is a wonderful way to own a year of our creative curation on your bookshelf. And this year we welcomed David McFarline and Christopher Moorby’s new studio Commission on board as the designers, turning their considerable talents to making sure that it looks and feels just as good as the work it showcases.
It goes to print in next week and so we are offering a couple of incentives for those of you who pre-order now. For a start we’ll waive the posting and packaging fee for all UK orders (saving you about £6) and we’ll also include your name in the book as a thank-you for your support if you order before midnight on Monday October 14. Sounds good yeah?
The It’s Nice That Annual 2013 costs £35 and you can pre-order through our Company of Parrots shop right here.
- Five projects from Kickstarter's Make100 initiative which caught our eye
- Designer Ted Hyunak Yoon creates a visual analysis of dictators’ statues in history
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant