Now we know – we know – that the appearance of Christmas goodies in the shops at the start of October is like a red rag to a bull for an awful lot of people. So what we are about to tell you is not an effort to wish the year away, we just thought you should know that the It’s Nice That Annual 2013 is available to pre-order now! Huzzah!
Many of you will remember last year’s inaugural Annual, a beautiful hardback book celebrating the most exciting and engaging projects we posted on the site. Well guess what, as night follows day and 2013 follows 2012, it’s back ready to revel in another 12 months of creative excellence.
With more than 130 projects plus a look at our Graduates class of 2013, the Annual is a wonderful way to own a year of our creative curation on your bookshelf. And this year we welcomed David McFarline and Christopher Moorby’s new studio Commission on board as the designers, turning their considerable talents to making sure that it looks and feels just as good as the work it showcases.
It goes to print in next week and so we are offering a couple of incentives for those of you who pre-order now. For a start we’ll waive the posting and packaging fee for all UK orders (saving you about £6) and we’ll also include your name in the book as a thank-you for your support if you order before midnight on Monday October 14. Sounds good yeah?
The It’s Nice That Annual 2013 costs £35 and you can pre-order through our Company of Parrots shop right here.
- Nine vital nuggets about the hows and whys of being a project manager or producer – and why all the hard work is worth it
- Stars, drag queens, and the literati: Avedon and Warhol’s heroes and antiheroes
- Designer Morag Myerscough gives us a peek at her bookshelf
- Photographer Matthew Brown explores the forgotten details in a university campus
- First Dates for those who create: Studio Swine tells us about their working relationship
- Experimental Jetset, Build and others' war posters curated by Pentagram's Alex Brown
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?