Saatchi & Saatchi has launched an advert for new dog product brand Hindquarters, starring a series of hounds “twerking” provocatively. The agency has teamed up with Basement Jaxx offshoot, Geranimo & Mikey, to provide music for the ad with a specially created track called Walk the Dog.
Directed by Tom Beard, the spot “takes a pop promo style approach to capitalise on the popularity of music genre videos consumed online,” says Saatch & Saatchi. Hindquarters provides high-end handcrafted products like luxury dog beds, dog collars, leads and bowls and the ad aims to build awareness of the brand with a playful touch.
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design