Let’s end the week with this controversial, bold statement that I happen to agree with.
Created by Craig Oldham a designer with Music, 10 Penneth is a broadsheet size collection of maxims that Craig elaborates within the publication. They’re all as bold and as contrary as this. Craig is a smart bloke and this document is fun and clever. A rare mix. Would you like one? You can get on here…
- Node Berlin Oslo talks through its redesign of Hans der Kulturen der Welt
- A closer look at five creatives speaking at Design Indaba 2017
- Anxiety, speed and rave flyers: artist Mark Leckey on his iconic video "Fiorucci Made Me Hardcore"
- We speak to Lovetrue director Alma Har’el about her surrealist short film for The Fifth Sense
- Adventures in Typography: Spin’s new book about its creative process
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages