We are truly honoured to have been nominated for this year’s prestigious Designs of the Year award at the Design Museum for It’s Nice That Issue #2. To be named alongside such distinguished talents is incredibly flattering and a huge thanks must go out to all of you, our readers who make it all possible.
The exhibition of all the nominations across the seven categories opens on 17 February and promises to be a special one. We’ll keep you posted on any further news but for now all information can be found on their site.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August