We are truly honoured to have been nominated for this year’s prestigious Designs of the Year award at the Design Museum for It’s Nice That Issue #2. To be named alongside such distinguished talents is incredibly flattering and a huge thanks must go out to all of you, our readers who make it all possible.
The exhibition of all the nominations across the seven categories opens on 17 February and promises to be a special one. We’ll keep you posted on any further news but for now all information can be found on their site.
- Damien Maloney talks about how he became a "self-taught hobbyist photographer"
- “Prayer paintings, manga and motivational images”: Gitte Maria Moller's cryptic artworks
- Jad Hussein's tropical catalogue design for Paris exhibition Jamaica, Jamaica
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos