We are truly honoured to have been nominated for this year’s prestigious Designs of the Year award at the Design Museum for It’s Nice That Issue #2. To be named alongside such distinguished talents is incredibly flattering and a huge thanks must go out to all of you, our readers who make it all possible.
The exhibition of all the nominations across the seven categories opens on 17 February and promises to be a special one. We’ll keep you posted on any further news but for now all information can be found on their site.
- Long-limbed characters play out scenes in Serafine Frey's brilliant illustrations
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Humorously choreographed nudes in Ave Pildas’ photography
- Renowned design writers Charlotte and Peter Fiell show us what's on their bookshelf
- Talking ten years of Fantastic Man with Gert Jonkers and Jop van Bennekom
- Absence, loneliness and the western quest for happiness: the strange world of Vacuum
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Abstract, symbol-laden work from designer Hirofumi Abe
- Creative producer Luella Lane tells us about her amazing 80s sticker collection