We are truly honoured to have been nominated for this year’s prestigious Designs of the Year award at the Design Museum for It’s Nice That Issue #2. To be named alongside such distinguished talents is incredibly flattering and a huge thanks must go out to all of you, our readers who make it all possible.
The exhibition of all the nominations across the seven categories opens on 17 February and promises to be a special one. We’ll keep you posted on any further news but for now all information can be found on their site.
- Photographer Maxwell Conrad Granger shows the goofy beauty of youth
- Serpentine appoints Francis Kéré to build "tree-inspired" 2017 pavilion
- Director Nick Roney on taking The Lemon Twigs to his grandparents’ house
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Meet the speakers: Carl Burgess, Oscar Hudson, Mirka Laura Severa and Olivia Ahmad
- Varied, playful and slightly odd drawings from Japanese illustrator Summer House
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio