We’re hugely excited to launch our first ever one-day conference, Future:Content. At It’s Nice That we have always believed in doing things differently and trying to ensure a distinct worth and relevance in everything we do. We’re excited to bring you this same desire and attention to detail to Future:Content. The event looks at how we engage with, present, and define content across a number of platforms and how our publishing means are constantly evolving. Future:Content will give you the chance to hear the opinions of carefully curated industry specialists on their areas of expertise.
For more information and to buy tickets check the link below.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU