We’re hugely excited to launch our first ever one-day conference, Future:Content. At It’s Nice That we have always believed in doing things differently and trying to ensure a distinct worth and relevance in everything we do. We’re excited to bring you this same desire and attention to detail to Future:Content. The event looks at how we engage with, present, and define content across a number of platforms and how our publishing means are constantly evolving. Future:Content will give you the chance to hear the opinions of carefully curated industry specialists on their areas of expertise.
For more information and to buy tickets check the link below.
- Parterre de Rois: the Black issue features Anish Kapoor and Nina Chanel Abney
- Noah Beckwith’s experimental approach to his “stream-of-consciousness” posters
- Talya Modlin shares illustrated gems from her sketchbook
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors
- The exploratory and exciting typefaces of Out of the Dark
- MullenLowe Group’s Global Creative Officer José Miguel Sokoloff on judging CSM's degree shows
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris