We’re hugely excited to launch our first ever one-day conference, Future:Content. At It’s Nice That we have always believed in doing things differently and trying to ensure a distinct worth and relevance in everything we do. We’re excited to bring you this same desire and attention to detail to Future:Content. The event looks at how we engage with, present, and define content across a number of platforms and how our publishing means are constantly evolving. Future:Content will give you the chance to hear the opinions of carefully curated industry specialists on their areas of expertise.
For more information and to buy tickets check the link below.
- Thomas Prior captures a Mexican festival involving exploding sledgehammers
- The misty-eyed and delicate pencil marks of Lee Kyutae
- Build’s brand identity for product design brand Plæy mirrors its playful and modular designs
- David Bailey's photographs of NW1, republished and exhibited for the first time
- Studio Mut creates a catalogue for Italian art prize that celebrates up-and-coming artists
- A forward-minded retrospective: behind the design of the massive Cedric Price monograph
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich