We’re hugely excited to launch our first ever one-day conference, Future:Content. At It’s Nice That we have always believed in doing things differently and trying to ensure a distinct worth and relevance in everything we do. We’re excited to bring you this same desire and attention to detail to Future:Content. The event looks at how we engage with, present, and define content across a number of platforms and how our publishing means are constantly evolving. Future:Content will give you the chance to hear the opinions of carefully curated industry specialists on their areas of expertise.
For more information and to buy tickets check the link below.
- Four illustrators have their works drawn by Joto at Here 2017
- David Lewandowski’s floppy rubber bodies take over the streets of Japan
- Ella Bucknall tackles the “boy’s club” of political cartooning in her new zine, Whip
- Anna Haifisch bends the rules of comics in new floppy and oversized book, Drifter
- Illustrator Jill Senft creates fun and whimsy with her cavalcade of pink characters
- White Flag project that is tackling global division and the “growing fear of the stranger”
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos