We’re hugely excited to launch our first ever one-day conference, Future:Content. At It’s Nice That we have always believed in doing things differently and trying to ensure a distinct worth and relevance in everything we do. We’re excited to bring you this same desire and attention to detail to Future:Content. The event looks at how we engage with, present, and define content across a number of platforms and how our publishing means are constantly evolving. Future:Content will give you the chance to hear the opinions of carefully curated industry specialists on their areas of expertise.
For more information and to buy tickets check the link below.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity