onedotzero recently launched this year’s festival identity (designed by Logan) as well as their programme of events. Amongst everything going on is an evening we’re hosting at the impressive BFI on London’s Southbank on Thursday 11 November. The event will take the format of a physical magazine, which is something we’ve been talking about doing for a long time. The idea is simple: the night will be similar to a magazine in that there’ll be different ‘sections’ that celebrate, for the first time, all four issues of our publication.
Rob Mathews, Maisie Broadhead, Louise Naugnton Morgan, Thomas Thwaites and Roel Wouters will all present individual projects or ideas. We have a live interview with Johnny Kelly, and Michael Crowe and Riitta Ikonen will present a feature on something other than their own work. All of this will be interlaced with short films and brief snippets from ourselves.
It should be an exciting evening filled with a massive about of creative talent. The event takes place on Thursday 11 November at 6.10pm at BFI Southbank. Tickets are priced at £9, or £6.65 for students. For more information, check out the link below.
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan