We are pleased to announce that the first It’s Nice That talk is now available to view online. We have a dedicated section for the talks in the top menu, where you can see the complete archive grow over the coming months. You can also subscribe to the podcast via iTunes
First up is Riitta Ikonen and it’s an absolute blinder. Apologies for the filming being a little dark but we promise they will be perfect from now on in! Also, as always we’d love to hear what you think of them, so please drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know…
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood