We are pleased to announce that the first It’s Nice That talk is now available to view online. We have a dedicated section for the talks in the top menu, where you can see the complete archive grow over the coming months. You can also subscribe to the podcast via iTunes
First up is Riitta Ikonen and it’s an absolute blinder. Apologies for the filming being a little dark but we promise they will be perfect from now on in! Also, as always we’d love to hear what you think of them, so please drop us an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know…
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity