We are pleased to announce that the first It’s Nice That talk is now available to view online. We have a dedicated section for the talks in the top menu, where you can see the complete archive grow over the coming months. You can also subscribe to the podcast via iTunes
First up is Riitta Ikonen and it’s an absolute blinder. Apologies for the filming being a little dark but we promise they will be perfect from now on in! Also, as always we’d love to hear what you think of them, so please drop us an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know…
- The creative team behind John Grant’s post-apocalyptic world
- They have beauty, they have grace, they are Jack Mears’ ceramic dogs
- Caroline Tompkins deftly captures goggle marks, swim caps and foam floats
- Illustrator Jan Robert Duennweller's erratic style creates "visual headlines"
- Réka Neszmélyi's boundary breaking identity for Hungarian Bánkitó Cultural & Music Festival 2016
- Five things to remember as a young creative
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale