Ok, this Monday’s song was arrived at through a very tenuous link, but bear with me.
Today is celebrity chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall‘s birthday, who has been in the papers recently for his TV programme exposing how badly chickens are treated unless they’re free range. Anyone who watched it I’m sure would agree that it was pretty shocking and I for one will only be buying free range from now on.
Anyway, in tribute to this free-range drive I’m posting a 90s dance classic from Rozalla that I’d forgotten existed but am glad it’s back in my ears.
- Mikey Please takes us behind the scenes, and the backlash, of the Bake Off trailer
- From New York to Springfield, it's Best of the Web
- Taschen releases two volumes of National Geographic’s best photographs from the past 125 years
- Simon Landrein takes Dan Croll down the rabbit hole in his animated video for Tokyo
- Thomas Duffield on photographing his dad’s hidden heroin addiction
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Hate the iPhone X notch? There’s an app for that
- Lisa Simpson’s bookshelf: from the curator of Instagram’s Simpsons Library
- Biplab Hazra’s photo of elephants being attacked by mob wins Sanctuary prize
- Michael Bierut: 13 ways of looking at a typeface
- Uncle Ginger uses hypnotic shapes to animate the facts and feelings of bipolar disorder
- Michel Gondry’s John Lewis Christmas advert – Moz the Monster – is unveiled