Here’s Dorothy’s nice pick.
‘If you really believe that those who divide the world into interesting and not interesting are suffering from an inability to appreciate real beauty WFMU is probably not for you. Anti Static is probably not for you. But if you have fifteen minutes Mike Lupica will play you three singles from the 90s that you may or may not enjoy, and he will talk for a while about them. And the sounds are rarely beautiful. But they are always interesting.’
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum