Molly Young is a 22 year old writer from New York. Now, I’m sure there’s plenty of wannabe wordsmiths in the Big Apple, but Molly is the real deal.
Beautifully observed and translated musings from the heart of someone who’s name I’m sure you’re going to become very familiar with. She currently writes for (among others) her own blog, about her “miscellaneous food interests” with friend Alice at Salad & Candy, the brilliant We Love You So, personal favourite This Recording and is undoubtedly being courted by many others.
- LuckyMe’s Lunice film for Apple Music is a theatrical trip through 90s hip hop videos
- Printed Pages AW17 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints, a party and more!
- Tatiana Ermolaeva's coherent “but not too slick” work for the Strelka Bar
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Shin Morae translates her memories into pastel illustrations
- Sarah Meyohas combines virtual reality, 10,000 roses and artificial intelligence in Cloud of Petals
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum