This week’s guest poster is Laura Clayton. Laura is Grafik Magazine’s hugely talented staff writer.
‘This year, Grafik celebrated its 150th issue with a huge homemade cake, too much booze and these rather handsome little books (if we do say so ourselves). We asked 150 inspirational types to tell us about an idea, a person, an object or activity that inspires themâ€”from takeaway menus to porcelain dogsâ€”and compiled the results into dinky foil blocked volumes. Yours for a tenner (+p&p), it’s great for the bathroom.’
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum