Introducing the Bullitt cargo bike designed by Danish company Larry vs. Harry. As wide as a normal bike and only slightly heavier, the only obvious difference being the ample flat bed at the front.
Available in 13 variations (all built upon the same frame) they come with names like The Classic, Clockwork, Bluebird ‘71 (pictured) and everyone’s favourite, The John Player Spezial. With absolutely no need for this personally I am still intrigued and trying to find an excuse to get my hands on one.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum