Lovely new work from Wieden + Kennedy’s Portland office for Nike. The Human Chain features all the big names (and a few not so big ones) portraying the idea that movement is a universal language that connects us all.
“It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish. It’s not where you’re from, it’s where you’re at. Everybody gets knocked down, how quick are you going to get up?”
- Join It’s Nice That and Adobe XD for an evening of discussion on digital design
- In her latest series, Lauren Harris captures moments of violence and tenderness in the boxing ring
- Bold and borderless, Ji Soo Eom’s designs echo the multiverse
- Max Siedentopf's new series injects some excitement back into the humble passport photo
- Graphic designer David Rindlisbacher disrupts his typography-heavy designs with technology
- Joe Melhuish’s zany creations are populated by “joyful characters with manic, chaotic auras”
- Led By Donkeys is crowdfunding £50,000 for “honest” No Deal Brexit ad campaign
- Taschen’s recent release celebrates “the greatest cat photographer of the 20th Century”
- The Advertising Standards Authority has banned its first ads for “harmful” gender stereotyping
- Introducing the It’s Nice That Graduates of 2019!
- Suzy Chan’s portfolio boasts original graphic design, animation, typography and so much more
- Stefanie Tam’s graphic design grounds conceptual thinking in compelling visuals