Originally guest posted James Houston
Nothing says “Merry Christmas” like a wall full of microwaves.
I thought I’d end the week’s postings on a festive note, and this video is obviously right up my street. They could have thrown a printer or scanner into the mix to beef it up a bit, but lets not get picky on this season of good will.
Thanks to Will from itsnicethat for giving me a platform for me to show some interesting videos. I’ve really enjoyed writing for the blog over the last week, and I hope that you’ve all enjoyed my pickings.
Happy holidays everybody.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum