Fred Butler is one of the ‘must watch’ names in the fashion industry at the moment.
For good reason too, as her site is brimming with bespoke props and accessories tailored for specific fashion shoots. Pictured is a parcel tape design she’s recently finished for ‘HIT’, a project run by online fashion store asos.com. I hear a certain Julie Verhoeven is creating something for the series next… keep your eye on it.
- “An endless love story”: Claudine Doury returns to the Amur River to photograph its people
- Peter Millard gives a humorous account of his journey so far
- “They’re the only things I would save in a fire”: A peak inside Hattie Stewart’s marvellous sketch books
- Illustrator Katy Stubbs on moulding her dishy stories out of clay
- Tom Noon on his musical, spontaneous and illustrative approach to graphic design
- Nazif Lopulissa rethinks the shapes and forms of the children’s playground
- “We want to challenge and disturb the audience”: meet graphic design studio Alliage
- Matt Willey leaves The New York Times Magazine and joins Pentagram
- Ikki Kobayashi’s new series investigates the tension between shapes and negative space
- “Perfectly beautiful things don’t attract me”: Heesun Seo on her nontraditional practice
- The Pantone Colour of the Year 2020 makes a statement about peace and communication
- Moleskine’s digital notebook and a visual inventory of Earth win Apple's Apps of the Year