Fred Butler is one of the ‘must watch’ names in the fashion industry at the moment.
For good reason too, as her site is brimming with bespoke props and accessories tailored for specific fashion shoots. Pictured is a parcel tape design she’s recently finished for ‘HIT’, a project run by online fashion store asos.com. I hear a certain Julie Verhoeven is creating something for the series next… keep your eye on it.
- Meet illustrator Inji Seo's cast of curvy characters
- Riposte magazine meets graphic designer Sheila Levrant de Bretteville
- Nicolas Garner explores the clash of digital and organic in his hyperreal imagery
- Dennis Church’s 12-year project sees him capture the visual noise of America’s streets
- Hudson Christie’s illustration trickery uses depth to create textured, flat pieces
- A rare interview with enigmatic and cherished photographer, Nguan
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Paper reveals Break the Internet take two, with Nicki Minaj shot by Ellen von Unwerth
- Bea de Giacomo photographs the wonders of pregnancy
- Matthieu Lavanchy recreates food emojis "irl" for The Gourmand's tenth issue
- Introducing Broccoli, the publication “normalising cannabis use, especially for women”
- One Step Ahead: we meet Paula Scher, the trailblazing Pentagram Partner