Felix de Pass is a product and furniture designer based in London. Since graduating with an MA in Design Products at The Royal College of Art Felix has gone on set up his own design studio alongside working as a freelance product developer for Established & Sons.
Pictured is Rail, an unintrusive slim display shelf made from solid beech or ash and includes a variety of different accessories, allowing for multiple configurations that can suit the setting and functional requirements of the user.
- Claire Hentschker: the artist who recreated The Shining as an interactive 3D space
- Rosanna Webster and Phoebe Henry’s cinematic portrait of Cuba
- Alex Hunting’s crisp editorial designs are considered and multi-layered
- Raine Allen Miller’s latest ad shows kids experiencing the “side effects” of tech toys
- Colin Pantall's warm depiction of childhood and fatherhood taken over 12 years
- Ahmet Unver uses photography to explore his Swedish and Turkish roots
- Hate the iPhone X notch? There’s an app for that
- Lisa Simpson’s bookshelf: from the curator of Instagram’s Simpsons Library
- Biplab Hazra’s photo of elephants being attacked by mob wins Sanctuary prize
- Michael Bierut: 13 ways of looking at a typeface
- Uncle Ginger uses hypnotic shapes to animate the facts and feelings of bipolar disorder
- Michel Gondry’s John Lewis Christmas advert – Moz the Monster – is unveiled