Originally guest posted by Hvass&Hannibal
There seems to be something in the water in Finland these days. A whole lot of very talented illustrators are to be found in Pekka’s roster, for instance Jesse Auersalo, who’s also in the star team at Big Active.
Ville Savimaa has a somewhat similar style with a lot of texture and greytones, but in a more cheerful way. Anti Uotila has made this fantastic image of floating objects.
- Meet the speakers: Mikey Please, Eliza Hatch, Dylan Griffith and Elisabeth Krohn
- Graphic designer Jad Hussein on ten years of genre-bending work for MAC Lyon
- Studio Claus Due creates exhibition catalogues to fall in love with
- Lee Hardcastle’s gory and brilliant claymation music video for Mark Stoermer
- Artist Adham Faramawy and Mount Kimbie collaborate for the anniversary of Uniqlo Tate Lates
- Bureau David Voss on the visual language it creates for each project
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum