Originally guest posted by Ill Studio
Curated by ill-studio, Art Of Music reflects upon the profound influence that music has on art and simultaneously art has on music and recognizes their common creative approach. The leading idea of the show emphasizes the fact that artists tastes in music are always strongly related to their work.
Twenty one international artists, graphic designers and illustrators have been asked to design the poster for the concert of their dream, including the line-up of choice and in any venue imaginable whether existing or not. After Los Angeles and Stockholm the posters are now exhibited at Colette in Paris.
- All we want for Christmas is... Best of the Web!
- A trip to The Greenbrier – a preserved 112,544 sq foot government nuclear bunker
- Dougal Wilson goes behind the scenes of the mischievous Channel 4 idents
- An international cast of creatives chooses the biggest moments of 2017
- Bake Off, legalising weed and Fanta's redesign: highlights from March 2017
- Vogue's new editor and a typeface for pride: a look back at April 2017
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Plain packaging and health warnings on food and drink could cost companies hundreds of billions
- Anxy Magazine: The Workaholism Issue explores the impact of working hard versus working compulsively
- Graphic designer John Morgan launches type foundry and art platform, Abyme