Originally guest posted by Andy J Miller
The Decoder Ring Design Concern is actually the resign I decided to pursue illustration. More specifically however, it was their major Modest Mouse gig poster campaign that sealed
They created a different screen printed poster for each date on MM’s tour in 2005. Each poster was based on one of the many songs from the MM catalogue. This one was based on “The Good Times are Killing Me” the closing track from Good News for People Who Love Bad News.
- Malika Favre talks about studying engineering, her first job and tight deadlines from The New Yorker
- Say what you see, it’s Best of the Web!
- The art of plane watching captured by Mindaugas Kavaliauskas
- Friday Mixtape: escape from the world with Xenoula's ethereal mix
- Towers of Thanks: Res photographs their mother's life working for Donald Trump
- A world of pain: Sixteen Journal's latest issue
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Paper reveals Break the Internet take two, with Nicki Minaj shot by Ellen von Unwerth
- Bea de Giacomo photographs the wonders of pregnancy
- Matthieu Lavanchy recreates food emojis "irl" for The Gourmand's tenth issue
- Introducing Broccoli, the publication “normalising cannabis use, especially for women”
- One Step Ahead: we meet Paula Scher, the trailblazing Pentagram Partner