I am loving the work of Christina Guitian at the moment, pictured is her largest piece to date, ‘Eating Stories’ a massive 5.86 m x 11.76 m installation at Shunt in London.
Painted boards were cut to the shape of the creature and bulbs, cables and found objects are attached to the mural making it part-sculpture, part illustration. Created for the exhibition, Art In Industry.
- Luca Mastroianni on his journey from Instagram selfies to the new Gentle Monster campaign
- Graphic designer Jacob Pardoe on collaborating with a neural network and the surprises it produces
- Call for Collaboration: Mahaneela is looking for a mixed media creative to visualise modern love
- Annu Kilpeläinen’s zine Rally 2U promises cars, sun and speed
- June's Double Click features real-time user interaction, infinite scrolls and lo-fi aesthetics
- Lee Kan Kyo’s practice involves taking a selfie a day and a loyalty card club
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Job interviews: Pentagram, Wieden+Kennedy and Bureau Borsche on how to get them and what to say
- Apple's new typeface is available for use right now
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!