A few weeks ago Jason Jules guest posted Benedict Radcliffe’s ‘Dalston Jazz Car’, two Mark 4 Volkswagen Golfs seamlessly joined together internally and externally. Well Benedict has now got his website up and there appear to be more than a few nice ideas going on. Thanks to Mike for the link.
Pictured is ‘Koga Miyata Full Aero Pro’ (extended version) made for the bicycle film festival art exhibition, Joy Ride and based on 1980s classic Japanese racer, Koga Miyata.
- Mariana Malhão's illustrations depict "a world inside a world"
- Max Siedentopf offers silly but significant advice in his latest series, Instructions for World Peace
- XZY explores the “visual alchemies of the phenomenon fake" in its debut issue
- Steven Bliss' distant yet familiar series, Boys
- Friday Mixtape: Shopping pick a mix of bands to be excited to be about
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau on body diversity and defying convention
- The Guardian unveils redesign across print and online
- Aron Klein's captivating images of the Bulgarian demon chasers
- The rebrand for Russia’s tourist board uses Suprematist geometry laid out as a map
- Compare your selfies to fine art through the Google Arts and Culture app’s newest feature
- Coca-Cola reveals custom typeface, TCCC Unity, inspired by its modernist heritage
- Graphic designer Bryan Rivera references mistakes and imperfections in his portfolio