New York designer Nikolay Saveliev has got a nice portfolio, pictured is his work on the 2007 RISD Yearbook,
‘A yearbook that tries to capture, in single moments, the dynamicism of the Rhode Island School of Design. Still-life vignettes relating to majors and shared experiences were placed alongside student portraits lovingly plasticized in a UV overprint, resulting in a skewed-traditional yearbook.’
Project with Caroline May, Steve Reinmuth,& Frank Vandiver.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum