Proud Creative’s work in the continuing rebranding of Welsh channel S4/C has had a good deal of press lately, but these idents are something quite special. Conscious of their repetitive nature, Proud worked with Minivegas to create idents that you’d never see twice.
Certain visual elements (lamps, electrical wires in the wind, welding sparks) were singled out to act as visual equalisers for the voice-over announcing program details. Not all of them are successful, but the best ones have just the right amount of atmosphere and intrigue. These definitely have to be seen in action to be fully appreciated.
- It’s Nice That and Camden Council host evening of talks by LGBTQ creatives
- Michael Marcelle’s photography is “like a broken funhouse mirror in a gay haunted house”
- Books From The Future's experimentally collaborative and investigative publishing
- Issue four of Beauty Papers screws the formula of beauty, giving it a “brave new face”
- Molly Matalon shoots a fashion editorial in the desert, and things get brotherly
- Laura Callaghan on illustrating a lifestyle where women make all decisions
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity