‘During My Nervous Breakdown I Want To Have A Biographer Present’ is the latest offering from Brooklyn independent publishers Muu Muu House. Their books are always refereshingly honest and stark and penned by young writers, with Bradon Scott Gorrell’s fitting that mould perfectly. I especially loved this poem the cell phone and the internet (excuse the spacing)
“if i could get all the text message and emails that i will receive during my life right now there would be no more questions and i could move on”
- National Geographic’s creative director Emmet Smith on the publication’s redesign
- Leon Mark’s refined and infinitely stylish photography
- Sophie Harris-Taylor shares anecdotes and insights from her photo series, Sisters
- Designer Anatole Couteau's technical approach lets him communicate simply and precisely
- A peek inside Hicham Amrani's trippy new comic Svend & Xanax
- Friday Mixtape: The Orielles mix for "good times with good people"
- Pentagram rebrands Battersea dogs and cats home to visualise "personality over sentiment"
- Craig Oldham dishes out brutally honest advice to new graphic designers
- ManvsMachine create its most ambitious campaign for Air Max Day yet
- V&A announces shortlist for its Illustration Awards 2018
- Ten examples of rare letterings, from 19th-century alphabets to preliminary drawings of Futura
- Bad week for art world as Jeff Koons piece is smashed and imitation Happy Meal thrown away