Proving that there’s a lot, like a lot, of money to be made from manufacturing laptops which can make you look 2% cooler than you actually are, as you sit in a coffee shop aimlessly wandering around the internet, the Guardian have reported that Apple have become the world’s first ever trillion dollar company.
Think about that for a second: Apple is worth one trillion dollars. A trillion. That’s a million million dollars. Share prices rose today, which pushed the tech giants over the threshold, with strong global growth and better-than-expected sales helping things along.
Somewhere in a plush hillside mansion, Jony Ive is possibly about to dive headfirst into a swimming pool full of hundred dollar bills, like a tech-savvy Scrooge McDuck. And he is going to personally thank all of you, every single iPhone user on earth, all 700 million of you. Possibly.
- Yuri Andries captures life in the harsh and beautiful landscapes of Ladakh
- Meet Collletttivo: an expanding group of typography buffs with an open source philosophy
- Creative agency bus.group on its beautiful and playful editorial designs
- A Black Cover Design on how corporate graphic design can change employee moods
- Kelly Anna and Josie Tucker create an empowering zine to celebrate female strength
- Diyala Muir's animation Blue Hands mimics the surreal experience of grief
- Photographer Ryan Duffin embraces the quirks of his subjects and the outtakes of life
- KFC's latest ad reminds you it's not AFC, BFC, or even CFC
- Alexis Jamet's animations are warm, nostalgic and beautiful in their simplicity
- République's new look for Playboy is "aimed at anybody and everybody"
- Lars Högström's typographic choices are inspired by the hip-hop cassettes of the 90s and 00s