Proving that there’s a lot, like a lot, of money to be made from manufacturing laptops which can make you look 2% cooler than you actually are, as you sit in a coffee shop aimlessly wandering around the internet, the Guardian have reported that Apple have become the world’s first ever trillion dollar company.
Think about that for a second: Apple is worth one trillion dollars. A trillion. That’s a million million dollars. Share prices rose today, which pushed the tech giants over the threshold, with strong global growth and better-than-expected sales helping things along.
Somewhere in a plush hillside mansion, Jony Ive is possibly about to dive headfirst into a swimming pool full of hundred dollar bills, like a tech-savvy Scrooge McDuck. And he is going to personally thank all of you, every single iPhone user on earth, all 700 million of you. Possibly.
- Ronan McKenzie curates I'm Home, an exhibition exploring the black British female experience
- Photographer Andrea Artemisio's wacky realisations breathe fresh air into magazine editorial
- Deep Throat Studio may have been borne out of failure but it thrives today
- Sunny Side Up: a fake new exhibition by Sunny, a fake artist too
- Charlie Kwai's latest series "flirts with a seductive facade of Chinatown"
- Artist Danny Fox on his new book, A Cut Above The Eye
- Record Label Logo Archive Vol.1 is a music nerd's dream come true
- Rudeboy: The Story of Trojan Records documents the origins of Jamaican and British youth culture
- Good Type’s new fonts continue to rivet the typographic community
- An interview with Pentagram's latest partner, Astrid Stavro
- The internet responds to Banksy’s self-destructive act of art
- Welcome to World Mental Health Day 2018 on It's Nice That