Vests, once the preserve of office middle managers and overweight Dads on holiday, have undergone quite the transformation over recent years – and my goodness this might help further. With our pals at ASOS, we have commissioned five of our favourite designers to produce five brilliant new designs for these limited-edition vests.
As with our successful previous collaborations with ASOS, this project promises to bring together top quality design and eye-catching gear to create something really special.
Our go-to guys for this were Jack Featherstone, La Boca, Siggi Eggertsson, Hvass & Hannibal and Christopher Gray and as you can see from the pictures they have all brought their own style to bear on these funky armless little numbers.
And everyone who buys a vest not only gets a set of bike stickers, but also gets entered into a draw to win one of five exclusive Foffa fixed wheel bikes, designed by the artists. Wowsers.
- Symbols of freedom "and the struggle for it": a look at the Polish School of Posters
- Soft and pastel-hued, Coline Marotta’s paintings draw from our relationship with tech
- Fyre Festival’s digital designer Tokyo tells its story, two years on
- Jump Ball celebrates the relationship between basketball and the African diaspora
- Stephen Milner’s new series re-contextualises surfing and porn mags through collage
- How Amanda Bonaiuto’s animation for Chocolate Moon turned into a piece of personal reflection
- "I felt I saw the world with different eyes": Jaimy Gail on photographing the concept of normalcy
- Let Salvador Dalí tell your future in a new edition of tarot cards
- Book of Roy: Neil Drabble photographs an American teenager over the course of eight years
- Greta Grotesk is a typeface in homage to the teenage activist’s handwriting
- Double Click October is all about the humble portfolio site
- Graphic Design is Mental: Tips for looking after your state of mind as a designer