Vests, once the preserve of office middle managers and overweight Dads on holiday, have undergone quite the transformation over recent years – and my goodness this might help further. With our pals at ASOS, we have commissioned five of our favourite designers to produce five brilliant new designs for these limited-edition vests.
As with our successful previous collaborations with ASOS, this project promises to bring together top quality design and eye-catching gear to create something really special.
Our go-to guys for this were Jack Featherstone, La Boca, Siggi Eggertsson, Hvass & Hannibal and Christopher Gray and as you can see from the pictures they have all brought their own style to bear on these funky armless little numbers.
And everyone who buys a vest not only gets a set of bike stickers, but also gets entered into a draw to win one of five exclusive Foffa fixed wheel bikes, designed by the artists. Wowsers.
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau on body diversity and defying convention
- Alexander Anufriev captures culture cliches in Russia Close-Up
- Steph Wilson shoots Marques Almeida alongside a goat, a greyhound, a ferret, a turkey and more
- "It's a bit daft and it kind of lies a bit": Pavilion Studio's satirical zine, Ideal Science
- Practical portfolio advice, from choosing a specialism to solving real problems
- Performance art's "master" Tehching Hsieh on the importance of isolation
- The rebrand for Russia’s tourist board uses Suprematist geometry laid out as a map
- The Guardian unveils redesign across print and online
- A first look at Uber and NASA's new flying vehicle
- Pee on this Ikea print ad, and if you’re pregnant, you get a crib half price
- Uniqlo and Marimekko collaborate on bold and expressive new collection
- Coca-Cola reveals custom typeface, TCCC Unity, inspired by its modernist heritage