Birthdays are the time when people rally round to celebrate your life thus far/cruelly mock the indefatigable march of the ageing process. But birthdays also mean presents, and today is no exception. But because we’re super-excited about our new site and because we’re not about demanding birthday bounty, we’re giving it away in the form of everything we’ve ever published.
So to get your mitts on Issues 1 to 8 of our magazine (yes, that’s right the legendary, lesser-spotted Issue 1) plus The Wiki Man, Future:Content, If You Could Collaborate and It’s Nice That: A London Design Festival Special just do the following…
How to enter
Send a Tweet starting “It’s Nice That…” and then tell us what is nice. It could be something about your family, your walk to work, your partner, your pet or your parents; literally anything – funny, philosophical or fascinating. Then add the hashtag #INTWIN and this link http://itsniceth.at/78 to end with.
So it could be: “It’s Nice That my legs are able to work in tandem #INTWIN http://itsniceth.at/78”
Or: "It’s Nice That when you are five you can have a proper strop banging your hands on the floor #INTWIN http://itsniceth.at/78
The competition will close at 6pm on Thursday and we’ll choose a winner who tickles us the most (not literally). Good luck!
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum