There’s a special seated area in heaven reserved for the unsung heroes of internet hilarity. On one of those seats, on the right hand of the throne of Cassetteboy is Chris Lohr, who has brought us Youtube sensation remixes such as best cry ever – sad autotune mix, Gingers have soul autotune music and now, his pièce de résistance, Breaking Bad Remix seasons 1 & 2 which is surely one of the greatest examples of what happens when pop culture gets fed through the sweaty clutches of the internet and spat out as something much funnier and cooler.
I suppose, as with a lot of these sharable memes, you may not enjoy this as much if you haven’t yet seen the genius that is Breaking Bad but the chances are that unless you’ve been living in a cave with no access to illegal streaming facilities, you probably have.
- It’s Nice That and Camden Council host evening of talks by LGBTQ creatives
- Michael Marcelle’s photography is “like a broken funhouse mirror in a gay haunted house”
- Books From The Future's experimentally collaborative and investigative publishing
- Issue four of Beauty Papers screws the formula of beauty, giving it a “brave new face”
- Molly Matalon shoots a fashion editorial in the desert, and things get brotherly
- Laura Callaghan on illustrating a lifestyle where women make all decisions
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity