As it’s Friday, thoughts are turning to how to make the most of these two glorious days of freedom about to be unleashed on us – but wouldn’t it be great if you were just given a bonus day off on the condition you use it to do something you love? That’s the charming premise behind Camper’s new campaign which has kicked off with a series of videos featuring the brand’s employees – from store staff to accountants – kicking back and doing something they’re passionate about.
And for the next weeks they’re asking you, the good people of the internet, to get involved by sharing what you would do with a precious day off. You can submit ideas or images using the #dowhatyoulove hashtag across Twitter and Instagram or through the Camper Facebook page, and each week someone will be selected to win some of their new Spring/Summer range, plus there’s a chance to win a shopping trip as well. Sweet.
Visit the Camper/dowhatyoulove site to found out more.
This post was produced in collaboration with Camper.
- Elise By Olsen on stepping down as the world’s youngest editor-in-chief
- Pentagram designs Francesca Gavin's Watch This Space, dissecting the screens impact on society
- It’s Nice That and Camden Council host evening of talks by LGBTQ creatives
- Michael Marcelle’s photography is “like a broken funhouse mirror in a gay haunted house”
- Books From The Future's experimentally collaborative and investigative publishing
- Issue four of Beauty Papers screws the formula of beauty, giving it a “brave new face”
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity