Dan Wilton’s one of those photographers whose job just seems like a whole bag of constant and varied fun. The Bots – two brothers aged 18 and 14 – like Dan also have an enviable day job consisting of playing in a primarily Arcade Fire-influenced band. Dan had the pleasure of following them around on a seemingly quite weird European tour and made it his business to document their constant grinning and mischief in zine form (naturally).
Following a life-affirming visit to the Schweine Museum (the world’s largest pig museum) Dan proceeded to infuse the zine with a lot of pig-based imagery which, when mixed with a lot of tie-dye (The Bots love it) makes for a curiously perfect publication. You can now purchase your very own from dan’s website.
- Ewen Spencer takes us on the emotional rollercoaster of teenage nights out
- Iconic photographer Michael Spencer Jones on cameras, Oasis, and all-nighters
- Studio Hyte's identity for DAOWO uses automated processes to create ambiguous visuals
- Brick magazine pay homage to Dr Dre's 1992 album The Chronic
- GraphicDesign& on how design impacts human health
- Clove magazine celebrates the diversity and cultural phenomena of South Asia
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Working Not Working charts the top 50 companies creatives want to work for