Dan Wilton’s one of those photographers whose job just seems like a whole bag of constant and varied fun. The Bots – two brothers aged 18 and 14 – like Dan also have an enviable day job consisting of playing in a primarily Arcade Fire-influenced band. Dan had the pleasure of following them around on a seemingly quite weird European tour and made it his business to document their constant grinning and mischief in zine form (naturally).
Following a life-affirming visit to the Schweine Museum (the world’s largest pig museum) Dan proceeded to infuse the zine with a lot of pig-based imagery which, when mixed with a lot of tie-dye (The Bots love it) makes for a curiously perfect publication. You can now purchase your very own from dan’s website.
- It’s Nice That and Camden Council host evening of talks by LGBTQ creatives
- Michael Marcelle’s photography is “like a broken funhouse mirror in a gay haunted house”
- Books From The Future's experimentally collaborative and investigative publishing
- Issue four of Beauty Papers screws the formula of beauty, giving it a “brave new face”
- Molly Matalon shoots a fashion editorial in the desert, and things get brotherly
- Laura Callaghan on illustrating a lifestyle where women make all decisions
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity