A big pile of cheerful, foodie fun for you this morning courtesy of Grace Danico (who is "available for freelance, karaoke, and dates revolving around music, pizza, fried chicken, and ice cream) is a food-inspired illustrator hailing from across the pond in New York.
Grace’s illustration happily depicts the sheer, unadulterated joy that can be brought on by a good bit of fast food. Remember the last time you had pizza and cried? Exactly. Ice creams, sourdough, oranges, pizzas, bacon and many more hidden treats can be found lurking amongst Grace’s fun, summery sketches. So have a browse through this collection of hilarious images, and then get on that phone and call your friends — it’s KFC bucket night tonight.
- Mikey Please takes us behind the scenes, and the backlash, of the Bake Off trailer
- From New York to Springfield, it's Best of the Web
- Taschen releases two volumes of National Geographic’s best photographs from the past 125 years
- Simon Landrein takes Dan Croll down the rabbit hole in his animated video for Tokyo
- Thomas Duffield on photographing his dad’s hidden heroin addiction
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Hate the iPhone X notch? There’s an app for that
- Lisa Simpson’s bookshelf: from the curator of Instagram’s Simpsons Library
- Biplab Hazra’s photo of elephants being attacked by mob wins Sanctuary prize
- Michael Bierut: 13 ways of looking at a typeface
- Uncle Ginger uses hypnotic shapes to animate the facts and feelings of bipolar disorder
- Michel Gondry’s John Lewis Christmas advert – Moz the Monster – is unveiled