As well as providing you with a platform upon which to lurk the new girlfriends of boyfriends past, pretend your life is better than it actually is, and make fun of old classmates who are now obese, Facebook is also a place to find corkingly good magazine content. When illustrator extraordinaire Rose Blake posted a photo of her and her dad Peter chilling out in front of one of his paintings, we asked Rose if she had any more where that came from.
Turns out her mum Chrissy Blake has got a sharp eye for a Kodak Moment and has documented Rose and Peter’s relationship since Rose was but a wee nipper. Here’s a sneak preview of some of the hilarious, charming and rather sweet photographs from the Blake family album. If you want to see more you’ll just have to buy the latest issue of Printed Pages, won’t you?
- Remember the pre-stage nerves and backstage stress in Alexander Coggin's photos of children's theatre
- Books From the Future talk us through its workshop on disaster in contemporary culture
- Molly Bounds paints intimate moments of quiet contemplation
- Friday Mixtape: Grand Union Orchestra's founder curates us a mix on the theme of migration
- Flat-e tells us how it made a visual interpretation of Daniel Avery's record in its entirety
- Girma Berta authentically captures the people of Addis Ababa with an iPhone
- Introducing The Graduates class of 2018!
- Graphic designers Dorothy comprehensively map out the history of club culture
- Meet Adelia Lim, a graphic designer not afraid to poke a little fun at the industry
- Can Yang's graphic design style is deep-rooted in her Chinese heritage
- New Zealander Luke Hoban designs websites that not only have form and function, but flair
- Jackson Joyce's melancholic illustrations inspired by childhood nostalgia