As well as providing you with a platform upon which to lurk the new girlfriends of boyfriends past, pretend your life is better than it actually is, and make fun of old classmates who are now obese, Facebook is also a place to find corkingly good magazine content. When illustrator extraordinaire Rose Blake posted a photo of her and her dad Peter chilling out in front of one of his paintings, we asked Rose if she had any more where that came from.
Turns out her mum Chrissy Blake has got a sharp eye for a Kodak Moment and has documented Rose and Peter’s relationship since Rose was but a wee nipper. Here’s a sneak preview of some of the hilarious, charming and rather sweet photographs from the Blake family album. If you want to see more you’ll just have to buy the latest issue of Printed Pages, won’t you?
- Miranda July’s latest work is a high-tech portrait of the Uber driver who took her to interview Rihanna
- Léa Augereau's figurative paintings feature a diverse range of strong and confident women
- Artist Adam Ferriss' photography filters are better than any on Snapchat
- Graphic designer Jaap Smit physicalises the web in his data-driven practice
- How Alex Prager made the world stop and stare
- Photographer Louise Reinke's latest shoot is inspired by the legendary Dionne Warwick
- "Don't drink and dance in front of your peers": ten creatives on their biggest mistakes
- All internships are not created equal: how to spot the best opportunities and have the courage to reject the duds
- Crayola launches a makeup range based on its ubiquitous crayons
- Beyoncé and Jay Z take over the Louvre for Apeshit music video
- Why counter-culture matters: Rough Trade launches publishing venture designed by Craig Oldham
- Greg Sharp animates a video that builds in momentum for the catchiest song of the year