As well as providing you with a platform upon which to lurk the new girlfriends of boyfriends past, pretend your life is better than it actually is, and make fun of old classmates who are now obese, Facebook is also a place to find corkingly good magazine content. When illustrator extraordinaire Rose Blake posted a photo of her and her dad Peter chilling out in front of one of his paintings, we asked Rose if she had any more where that came from.
Turns out her mum Chrissy Blake has got a sharp eye for a Kodak Moment and has documented Rose and Peter’s relationship since Rose was but a wee nipper. Here’s a sneak preview of some of the hilarious, charming and rather sweet photographs from the Blake family album. If you want to see more you’ll just have to buy the latest issue of Printed Pages, won’t you?
- Review of the Year 2018: Back to Back with Astrid Stravo and Jody Hudson-Powell
- Adam Higton and Atelier Bingo collaborate to illustratively visualise the 12 months of the year
- Data journalist Mona Chalabi reviews her 2018 in statistics
- Kim Gehrig's latest advert is an eclectic, inclusive ode to the vulva
- Emulsion is a new magazine offering a holistic view of culture
- What one word best sums up your year? Take part in our Review of the Year Instagram brief
- Blok rethinks the design of cannabis after its legalisation in Canada
- We ask Duncan Cowles to create the ultimate Christmas ad, using only Adobe Stock and some expert advice
- Christmas decorations cause OCD sufferers distress in New York
- Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared to debut at Sundance Film Festival
- Design studio Julia on a decade of turning complex ideas into graphic symbols
- Multi-faceted designers Studio Bergini hops between projects with a cool, clean elegance