“Can I put this in your pocket?…You have really nice handwriting…Can you pass me that blanket?…Can I steal one of your fries?” These are just a few quotes taken from the 800 or so Tweets compiled by Kyle Humphries and Graydon Sheppard under the Twitter handle Shit Girls Say.
Today, over a year and 1.5million followers later, Kyle and Graydon have made a world-famous video (starring Juliette Lewis) and now a book of undeniably hilarious girl-isms. If you are a girl, ever known a girl, or have ever heard a girl speaking on her phone, there’s a good chance you may find this as witty and “Oh my god that’s so true!” as the rest of the world. Could this book be the perfect Christmas present? Perhaps. Pick up a copy at good old KK Outlet where they are also currently displaying an accompanying exhibition.
- Mariana Malhão's illustrations depict "a world inside a world"
- Max Siedentopf offers silly but significant advice in his latest series, Instructions for World Peace
- XZY explores the “visual alchemies of the phenomenon fake" in its debut issue
- Steven Bliss' distant yet familiar series, Boys
- Friday Mixtape: Shopping pick a mix of bands to be excited to be about
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau on body diversity and defying convention
- The Guardian unveils redesign across print and online
- Aron Klein's captivating images of the Bulgarian demon chasers
- The rebrand for Russia’s tourist board uses Suprematist geometry laid out as a map
- Compare your selfies to fine art through the Google Arts and Culture app’s newest feature
- Coca-Cola reveals custom typeface, TCCC Unity, inspired by its modernist heritage
- Graphic designer Bryan Rivera references mistakes and imperfections in his portfolio