“Can I put this in your pocket?…You have really nice handwriting…Can you pass me that blanket?…Can I steal one of your fries?” These are just a few quotes taken from the 800 or so Tweets compiled by Kyle Humphries and Graydon Sheppard under the Twitter handle Shit Girls Say.
Today, over a year and 1.5million followers later, Kyle and Graydon have made a world-famous video (starring Juliette Lewis) and now a book of undeniably hilarious girl-isms. If you are a girl, ever known a girl, or have ever heard a girl speaking on her phone, there’s a good chance you may find this as witty and “Oh my god that’s so true!” as the rest of the world. Could this book be the perfect Christmas present? Perhaps. Pick up a copy at good old KK Outlet where they are also currently displaying an accompanying exhibition.
- Studio Hyte's identity for DAOWO uses automated processes to create ambiguous visuals
- Brick magazine pay homage to Dr Dre's 1992 album The Chronic
- GraphicDesign& on how design impacts human health
- Clove magazine celebrates the diversity and cultural phenomena of South Asia
- Simen Royseland’s zine inspired by the ancient philosophy of Stoicism
- Jordy van den Nieuwendijk is back with his most colourful show to date
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Working Not Working charts the top 50 companies creatives want to work for