Arian Behzadi has got a nice site under the name The Lion. The idea is he matching music to images found.
‘I come across images (archived photos from the 1920s-1980s, or photography portfolios) and immediately find a song that matches its colors, mood, and shapes.’
The image to the left is matched with Port O’ Brien, I Woke Up Today. Check the link to have a listen.
- It’s Nice That and Camden Council host evening of talks by LGBTQ creatives
- Michael Marcelle’s photography is “like a broken funhouse mirror in a gay haunted house”
- Books From The Future's experimentally collaborative and investigative publishing
- Issue four of Beauty Papers screws the formula of beauty, giving it a “brave new face”
- Molly Matalon shoots a fashion editorial in the desert, and things get brotherly
- Laura Callaghan on illustrating a lifestyle where women make all decisions
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity